Search for atmospheres
You wake up to a clear sunrise over the lake. Down by the shore, the waves gently lap the rocks, pushed by the light morning breeze. Blackbirds sing in the rushes nearby. In the boathouse, the windchimes she got you for your birthday gently sway.
Comments for "Morning lakeside"
License details for "Morning lakeside"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Red Winged Blackbird by dominictrises +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Wind Chimes 02 by https://www.freesound.org/people/Adelantemos/ +)
- A Chime Arpeggiator by Luuk van Loon +)
- Birds Chirping Ireland Morning by Philip Colbert +)