Search for atmospheres
`the stress relief music - birds in the morning at hot summer day
stress relief birds sound
Listening to music can have a tremendously relaxing effect on our minds and bodies, especially slow, quiet classical music. This type of music can have a beneficial effect on our physiological functions, slowing the pulse and heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and decreasing the levels of stress hormones.
To relax means to calm the mind, the body, or both. Relaxing can quiet your mind and make you feel peaceful and calm. Your body also reacts when you relax. For example, your muscles may be less tense and more flexible.
Comments for "stress relief birds sound"
License details for "stress relief birds sound"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Nightengale Call by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Grasshopper multiple call by By ReinSamba from www.freesound.org +)
- Crickets Warmup by CGEffex of the Freesound Project +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Grasshopper long by www.soundsnap.com *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license