Search for atmospheres
The wolves are coming. What do you do!?
The wolves are coming for you!
The wolves are so close, you can hear them. All you want to do is have a nap in you car that you (for some stupid reason) parked right by a creepy forest in the middle of nowhere.
The wolves howling could actually be quite calming, until you realise that you could end up as food for the ‘calming’ wolves.
You realise that there’s nothing you can do to stop the wolves if they figure out a way to get into your car, and you’ve run out of gas, (you just remembered that this is the reason that you’re parked in the middle of nowhere at night) so you just wrap yourself up in the warm and cozy sheets that you keep in your car for emergencies, grab your book that you keep in the glove box, cuddle up to your own loyal pup (who you thankfully brought with you so you wouldn’t be so alone) and juat relax and hope that no wolves eat you for their midnight snacks tonight.
Comments for "The wolves are coming for you!"
License details for "The wolves are coming for you!"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- bed sheet by *)
- Dog shaking head by dariachic from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant werewolf howling by DarkDeej +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- dog_sniffing by esperri from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Growl by newagesoup on freesound.org +)
- Heavy rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- wolves howl 5 by wolves +)
*) Soundsnap.com license